Tuesday, November 23, 2010

The Pantry - Good Eats with Little Prep Time

I said I would hit the pantry and give you the low-down on what foods/ingredients I keep on hand to feed the hungry hoards here.  Well, my pantry is a mess, so what better opportunity to catalog it and post it than right while I am moving things around. So I will finally give it a go:

Florida's Natural Au'some Nuggets (fruit snacks)
1-2-3 Gluten Free roll-out & cut Sugar Cookies
Farmer's Market Organic Sweet Potato Puree and Pumpkin puree(canned goods)

Namaste Chocolate Fudge Frosting Mix
Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free Cornbread Mix

Archer Farms Fruit Bars (some are organic, some are not)
Bob's Red Mill Cornstarch
Various brands of organic beans
Olives
Orville Redenbacher's Natural popcorn, the salted variety
Almond Butter (pick your brand, depending on whether your child is really sensitive to things produced on the same equipment)

Got to get back to schooling a boy, will edit this later to add in more foods.

No comments:

Post a Comment