- 1 quart coconut milk or other milk substitute
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup gf/cf cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla (or 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon)
- coconut milk coffee creamer or marshmallows (or in my personal case, both :P ) Change Measurements: US | Metric
Total Time: 5 mins
- 1 In saucepan, combine sugar and cocoa.
- 2 Add a few tablespoons of milk and heat over medium high heat, stirring constantly.
- 3 The heat will make it easier to dissolve the cocoa.
- 4 When the sugar, cocoa and milk have formed a paste, add the remainder of the milk plus the vanilla or cinnamon and heat until steaming.
- 5 Pour into mugs, top with your preferred creamer or marshmallow, and serve immediately.